I was reading a post by Laura from Laura’s lovely blog who has written a bucket list of all the things her children would like to do over the summer holidays. I thought it was a really good idea to actually have a list so I asked my two what they want to do. Now I can get some dates booked in over the summer holidays.
- M&M world in Leicester Square London.
- Make a cinema at home, watch a movie, eat popcorn and sweets, duvets on the sofa and lights off (all ideas from LB).
- Go to DisneyLand Paris (booked).
- Visit their Grandparents in Manchester.
- Go to Chessington World of Adventures, LB wants to brave the Bucanneer ride! It’s the one ride I won’t go on so we have to wait for Mr B to be off work, I hate it!
- Go to Brighton Seaside for the day.
- Visit Shrek Adventures, we have been 3 times over the last two years but because the Trolls are there we have to go again.
- The Natural History Museum, (again).
- Madam Tussauds in London. Poor BB keeps asking but we just haven’t go round to going. We will this time.
I hope we can get to do as many of the above as possible before the Summer holidays end. Right I need to start planning!